Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WE MADE IT!

Well, it is now Tuesday morning. The trip down here yesterday I am happy to say, was calm and uneventful! Thank you Jesus. Once we got to camp, it was a whirlwind of activity registering, unloading suitcases, filling out inspection papers on our rooms, going to adult meetings, trying to get something to eat, handing out keys and room assignments, and then going to....wait for it......THE BIG ROOM!

The camp did a fantastic job again with enthusiam, excitement, life and spirit as the worship band lead us into the place that sometimes we forget we are...and the message was totally a bulls-eye to all of us. Think! That is the theme.....and it seems as if it is focused (at least for last night) on why you think what you think.....what lies are you listening to? And a little towards explaining that the truth is out there to hear as well.

That is just my take on it....me being a grown up (really grown up) watching a big room filled with youth. I will try to get some quotes from them....and pictures will be coming soon!

Wish you were here...and as they say.....the water is fine!

Tracy

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hear more about what's happening down there!!!! COOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping us in the loop! Can't wait to see what God has planned for you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dylan writes that the humidity is 200% there. Haha its only 198% here. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Wish I were there, ok, well, maybe not, since I just got off a plane. However, I do wish I could have the experience while sleeping in my own bed. HA HA! Love you all...can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete